Bodywork dimensions

I posted a question earlier about the size of van required for collecting bodywork. However, I also have access to a trailer (quite long, quite wide & quite deep) and, in the interest of cheapness, would prefer to use this than hire a van.

Could someone please post the dimensions of the largest piece. I'm assuming it's the main body, with the widest part being across the rear arches (I'm getting fixed arches) and the longest being from the back of the bootbox to the front ( duh! ). If this will fit in the trailer then I might be able to save some money.... :devil:

Thanks,

- Dan.

put my chassis and body kit on the back of a toyota hilux pickup ! ask hilux for dimensions! but i only live 20 minutes away ! from factory so no big journey!

I have a fixed arch which was originally supplied in Nov 99 but I don't suppose they have altered much.

I've just nipped out to the garage (despite the hangover) and it measures 1570mm across the wheelarches and 2770mm from the rear extremity to the foremost edge of the side panel (top edge)

Happy N Y/build

Liam (just passed SVA and still euphoric!;)