Carbon Fiber

Bananaman

Can anybody tell me where I can get hold of some Rivits with Black heads.  :0

I want to fit some Carbon Fiber Sheet to the Interior of my Westie & require these little things to make it look :cool: .

Thanks Andy :t-up:

P.S. Manchester/Cheshire area would be Ideal as i fancy doing the job this weekend.

I'm also interested as I agree that black rivets/bolts look best with c fibre.  Would be interested if any suppliers in SK9 area.

:0 ……..about 4 years ago I brought a batch at my local Motorist Discount Store; they came in various head size and shank widths. Also, if my post-alcohol-didn’t-I-have-fun-last-night-brain is still function, I seem to remember that you can also get them from boat builders and MPS. Failing that, just get a batch anodised.

Most Fastner distributors have them, but generally in 1000's

Nick

Westfield will sell them to you, at an obvious profit they use them for the poweder coated westy's.

Speak to Gavin in spares.

Cheers

James