Super Lightweight Race Tonneau

Tonto1

A friend of mine, who builds/designs very fast racing cars has recently finalised a design for a Race Tonneau for a SEIW westy.  The boy knows his stuff so quality and functionality will be top notch.

PM me for his contact details if interested

17205.jpeg

17204.jpeg

LOL - Graeme Wight Junior by chance?  :D

LOL - Graeme Wight Junior by chance?  :D

have any cars designed by him won the british hillclimb chamionship johnski

There's one thats doing quite well at the moment called a Raptor and another that everyone admired called a Predator. Search on You Tube and you will find them. He also drove a Gould and won the BHC at least once in fairly recent years

i know that mongy  ;) the way i read it was a car built and designed by a certain  person had won the bhc

the way i read it was a car built and designed by a certain  person had won the bhc

That is the way it read - apologies!!  Now edited!!

The boy does build F***** fast cars all the same!!

null

Agreed Tonto

:t-up:

I understand he has some help from Martin Ogilvie, see here. Very impressive whatever  :D

Looks great but what material is it made from!

Blue book states that it has to be of a "foldable" material.......Unfortunately   :(

really is that a recent change in the blue book? it used to say a made from a flexible material.

which if your sneaky could mean anything

How flexible / adaptable would it be to fit to the varying moulds and anomalies in the Westfield bodywork ??? especially the front to back of cockpit ...... what tolerances ???

Recent clarification on the foldable aspect is along the lines that once folded it must return to it's original shape without anything other than gravity to help it. IYSWIM.

Yup you've got to read your motorsports now boys.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.