Rally Westfields on TV.

gee_fin

First installment of the Barbados Rally Carnival is airing on Sky Sports this weekend. No idea what will be shown, but if you're back from the pub here are the times ;) Please bear in mind all interviews were post-race, ie, rum in hand/stomach.

21 September Sky Sports Extra 24:00

23 September Sky Sports 2 17:00

23 September Sky Sports 2 24:00

24 September Sky Sports 1 15:30

24 September Sky Sports Extra 19:00

Graeme.

I am in Surrey I will record it, if I can get the sound working I will record it digitaly and burn it on to a CD, and we can web stream it from, this company. :D

I trust you'll be showing Messrs Wong, Miraz, and Grigsby the way home :devil:  :D

In the meantime, I'll see if I can "find" a vhs........... ;)  ;)

Graeme.

I ve just got sky installed at home (mainly to watch the program about us

racing on Tuesday - A race car is born) and was looking at the listing for

your program. The only thing I could see was something called 'World

Motorsport' so I assume this is it but it is on at 12:30 or was it 01: 00 not

12: 00 as you said. Are all the programs you listed the same ie. one program

repeated 5 times or are they 5 separate instalments.

I will be looking out for you.

See you.

Keith.

Oops, sorry, haven't been on the site much these last few weeks. Anyways, spanner in the works, now hearing two sets of dates. The initial ones (posted above) and these ones -

Sat 5th Oct, SS3 at 19.00

Sun 6th Oct, SS3 at 23.30

Mon 7th Oct, SS2 at 20.30

Tue 8th Oct, SS2 at 11.30

It didn't say whether this was revised showings for the first segment or the showings for the second segment. Who knows? LOL Gotta love the certainty.....I guess I'll just be watching regardless..... :)

Just a reminder to turn on your televisions for any sad people that are on these forums on a Saturday night rather than being out partying with young girls (sorry, or guys Blatgirl, Phssthpok et al.)

If you already have the TV switched on and just happen to be partying with young girls and reading these forums whilst waiting for it to start then I apologise. Oh BTW, where was my invite ? :D

• 2 weeks later...

On tonight and the following few days. World Motorsports, currently on Sky Sports 3 now, should be showing in an hour or so. It's the first program focussing on the RallySprint.....

No idea what to expect :)

Graeme.

I got it on tape this time - sadly not a lot of the Westfields. An interview with Martin and I, some brief shots of the cars in various heats but they only really focussed on the final (our cars came 3rd and 5th). Still, all coverage is good :)

Expecting to have my hands on the Texaco vid soon, will be ripping both and putting up on the site in the near future.

graeme.