Stop & Bounce on the cheap

markcoopers

So i've been spending someone else's cash for as change, so now need to sell his bits.

Anyone starting a build or needs to refresh an old car but does not want to spend much, then read on.

To start with we have a set of STD solid discs for the Ford 4 stud fitment. Basic yes, but all you need in a westfield. Used for about 5,000 miles, no grooves or wear noticable as he drives like a girl.... £5

jasonsstuff001.jpg

Next up, the fantasic ford M16 caliper. These puppies come with STD pads and flexi hoes attached, bolt to the Westfield or cortina upright and will stop a 1.5tone Mondeo, so no issue with a westfield. £25

SOLD SOLD SOLD

jasonsstuff004.jpg

As for Bounce, well here we have a set of SPAX front and rear coil over units, adjustable, as they all are. Fitted with road springs (no idea of poundage), but again about 5000 miles use and in fine fettle. The came off of a 2000 year Wide Live car, weighing a STD-ish 650Kgs. The fronts will fit any westfield i recon save for anything with wide track. Springs and bushes included. £30

SOLD SOLD SOLD SUBJECT TO CASH AND DELIVERY

jasonsstuff002.jpg

The Rears came of a live Wide car, so may not fit all the Independent types.....I'll find out. Again Springs and Bushes included. £30

jasonsstuff003.jpg

Disks and Calipers together = £25

Both sets of shocks together =£50

The lot together = £70

P&P by agreement, but all of it is heavy, so "WSCC couriers" might be an option. All stuff is in Northans area.

You could call Jason with questions, but probably a waste of time, so call me and i'll pretent to know what i am on about.

mark 07900 817745

Al, I meet with a colleague this week who lives in Glasgow adn will be back there on the Friday, that should help.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.