Need rear veiw mirror

DAZ

Hi there

Does anyone know the best place for rear veiw mirrors been to the local auto shops and no joy,the stalks are not long enough on them just get a reflection of the panel behind the seats when fitted.

Thanks DAZ

Are you putting one on because you want one or because you need to?

I had one on my aeroscreen (mounted to the center bracket) but it fell off and I just don't bother anymore.

Just go faster than everyone else - that way, you don't need one.

I just don't like driving without one, wing mirrors are ok to a degree it's maybe just me but things look clearer in a rear view mirror.As for going faster than everybody else i like to know who i'm going faster than especially around lincolnshire it has the greatest population of unmarked policecars(sorry maroon vectra's/omegas) in the whole country.

DAZ

RACEPARTS do some neat little Racetech mirrors for less than GBP30 inc VAT and postage - I got one with a convex lens and a straight stem and it works a treat.  Mounted it in the hole where the washer jets used to be and it's far enough forward that you get a good field of view without it being too far away.

Try eurocarparts

I haven't bought one from them, but they look shiney and nice on their website

(www.eurocarparts.com)

Sorry but I don't know how to add a link but I'm sure you can find it yourself.