o/t Volvo V70

KerryS

If all these b****y closet Volvo owners don't stop coming out of the woodwork I'm going to have a paddy, stamp my feet and join the Robin Hood forum. So there!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KerryS

• Arm

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

• Simeon

Gooders  had a newish volvo estate up until last week. Its now officially dead. He killed it with style despite the fleet company trying to rebuild the engine three times!

Respect to the Gooders !  :t-up:

Just how many Westy owners are also Volvo drivers!

Another one here!  :D

V70 D5 and very good it is too.

Mid 40s mpg generally, 30ish towing. The Westy.  Not a caravan.  Just want to make that clear.  :D

Not as much fun as the 850 T5 I had before, but that did 23 at best and about 16 towing.  :down:

:D So not just Volvo drivers, but DIESEL Volvo drivers  :p

:D So not just Volvo drivers, but DIESEL Volvo drivers  :p

I will break the rule, V70 2.4 turbo petrol

but, just swapped for C30 2.0 diesel  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Gadgetman

I would like a look at the XC 90 if you are in the area or going to the next club night in it.

Thanks

Ash

No problem Ash, should be there next Thursday

Shame there wasn't this much interest in Volvos when I was selling mine...... :(

Was there one for sale ?

See post 1  :p

Kerry does your's have the door mounted walking stick holder or is that only only fitted on the higher spec models?

Ouch :)

another V70 D5 owner here good engine and well suited to motorway driving as the steering lock is just a joke anywhere else.  

2003 model soon to be remapped,

I had a 2002 V70 T5 estate - absolutely fab car except for the fuel consumption.  Used to throw a party if the fuel computer thingy ever got to 25mpg.  We didn't have many parties!

Would have another one at the drop of a hat but would have to be the D5 - and yes, we did tow a caravan with it (when not towing the westie) and had three Standard Poodles in the back.

Pass me my zimmer - I need the toliet again :D

Tena for men on its way  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.