o/t Volvo V70

KerryS

After the middle of next week my Volvo is available for sale. I have a p/x price but anything above that is a bonus for me!!

The car is a 2005 Volvo V70 D5 SE AWD Geartronic and around upper £9k would be good for me and a bargain for you.

It has FSH and has done 64k miles. It is pretty immaculate in pale gold with beige interior trim. Extras I had on from new were self levelling rear suspension, electric sunroof and walnut trim strips inside. There is a detachable Brink towbar with twin 7-pin electrics. I like this car and would have kept it for longer but for a legacy enabling another V70 to be purchased.

This is basic info but PM me if any other info

or call 07954 785471

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KerryS

• Arm

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

• Simeon

Too late if anyone was thinking about this; it's been p/x'd today!

For this:

17289.jpeg

BTW what were these like on fuel ?

Considerably more than that thing you where

throwing around Cholmondley.

:p  :p

BTW what were these like on fuel ?

Solo gentle we have seen 50mpg, towing a lardy caravan upper 20s at worst. Bear in mind its Auto with part time 4WD. I think it's pretty good.

50 MPG !!!   OMG !!!  I'm lucky to make 36 in my 57 new shape D5, even on motorway trips.

Just how many Westy owners are also Volvo drivers!

This is worrying!

I have a D5 AWD, but just for towing the car trailer you understand. (And very good it is too)

Just how many Westy owners are also Volvo drivers!

This is worrying!

I have a D5 AWD, but just for towing the car trailer you understand. (And very good it is too)

:blush: Another Volvo owner here, D5 XC90, managing to get 40 to 50 ish mpg on motorway only stuff, and just over 30 mpg in total, with all the about town stuff thrown in.

50 MPG !!!   OMG !!!  I'm lucky to make 36 in my 57 new shape D5, even on motorway trips.

TBH I have only ever achieved that once, mostly it's been high 40s but was quoting extremes.

Please stop all this Volvo and caravan talk, it's making me ill. I used to think very highly of you guys now i'm beginning to wonder.

Whats next, which is the best garden centre?

How many times you all get up in the middle of the night to feed the baby?

I despair  :(  :(  :(

How many times you all get up in the middle of the night to feed the baby?

nah, with this lot it'd be how many times you all get up in the middle of the night to go for a pee  :laugh:  :p

Just to wind up Simeon, I have a 05 S60 D5; no tow bar; 45mpg average; spend most of my time on the motorway and ALWAYS in the correct lane for cruising or overtaking (never blocking).

And I rarely get up in the night to urinate!

Merely 50...how I chuckle at the thought of only getting 50mpg.

Beat a corroborrated 70mpg and I'll be impressed. ;)

Wow all these replies !

Thinking of getting one of these to tug the trailer around when not using the camper.

I assume as its a Volvo it will tow ok and will naturally be equipped with a flask and tartan rug on the back seat ?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.