Any MX5 bits left over?

brindle

Hi,

Do any MX5 SDV builders have the plastic section between the fuel injection system and the air filter (that would run around the front of the engine originally?

I need a repalcement part for a lovely Mk1 MX5 and I'm hoping someone on here has one knocking around?!?!?

Cash / beer tokens waiting!!

Cheers. :t-up:

I have one but it's been butchered pretty badly with a hacksaw from where it was on the westfield and it's missing a couple of bits so probably not much use to you.

They're cheep as chips on the bay though

I have one but it's been butchered pretty badly with a hacksaw from where it was on the westfield and it's missing a couple of bits so probably not much use to you.

They're cheep as chips on the bay though

Cheers,

Its the 1.8 - and looks different to that.  just though that if someone was in the process of stripping a car they might want a few squid for one instead of scrapping it.

Cheers

Its the 1.8 - and looks different to that.  just though that if someone was in the process of stripping a car they might want a few squid for one instead of scrapping it.

Cheers

The SDV kits use that pipe if you build it to the westfield Manual, however you may be lucky if somebody has upgraded from the standard airbox to a cone filter.  Failing that I normally use MX5 Heaven for secondhand stuff  :t-up:

Cheers

The SDV kits use that pipe if you build it to the westfield Manual, however you may be lucky if somebody has upgraded from the standard airbox to a cone filter.  Failing that I normally use MX5 Heaven for secondhand stuff  :t-up:

Ahh b****r.  thanks for the heads up - I'll look on there.

Cheers.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.