is it a pre lit

Rusty Nuts

my log book says westfield 7se registerd in 1987 would this car be a pre lit model or just a normal se   ???

Got any pictures of the car ?  Does it look more like a c******m with squared off rear arches rather than the ones with moulded lips like a lot of the other cars you can see on this site ?  That's really the only way to tell for sure.

Without having an encyclopedia of all things Westfield in front of me I can't say for sure but a) the fact that the log book has the number "7" in it suggests it might be pre-lit and b) the year also suggests it might be.  But really, without a piccy, this is nothing more than a guess.

Door sill shape is always the give away for me. A pre-lit has sloping door sills, a'la c******m, a post lit has door sills that run parrallel to the floor, as can be seen quite clearly in the piccys..........rear wing shape is always a good 'un too.......

Not forgettin that there's a few Pre-lits going around with the later Se narrow bodywork and wishbones fitted ;)  ;)  :D