SVA Passed

neilb

Just got back home very cold and wet but very, very happy that I have got through the SVA,  :t-up:  :t-up:  OK It was the second time through - but who's counting!!

Loved driving even in the rain and wind.  Bring on the sunshine :cool:  :cool:

Neil

Nice one Neil,  :t-up:

well done, now just settle down a bit and be carefull  :0

I know that sounds a bit boring but the longer the car lasts the more fun you can have  :cool:  :D

Congratulations :t-up:

The fun starts here, just mind those damp roads. :0  :arse:

Can i recomend the WSCC track days as the most fun you can have with or without your clothes on. ;)  :D  :D  :D

Andy :D

congratulations! mine passed second time anall, few daft things.

watch the wet roads! got mine of the roads over winter, getting a few things changed and keeping it tucked up nice and warm in the garage!

well done any way! have fun!

mike

just to ask, when there car was gettin SVA'd did anyone else sit there s***ting themselves while the inspector went over there car? or was it just me?lol

mike

when there car was gettin SVA'd did anyone else sit there s***ting themselves while the inspector went over there car? or was it just me?

No I just was waiting for the tester to get run over by a truck as he went round and round and round the test centre - I didn't know that the sva checked the handling and 0-60 times :arse:  :arse: