• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

where can i get a windscreen fast??

peterpeter

ANyone know where I can get a widebody windscreen fast???

Westfield are out of stock and are waiting for their delivery .My scree thn has to goto Autogalss so theres no way I can get it on before saturday... My track day..

Current screen has a crack on the off side spreading....caused by Autoglass over tightening the bur screws.... shouldve done it myself....

remove it and go bare back?????  Its a last option i supose ;)  speak with dodge T hes had his off (ooo err) for some time now, and drives that wetsy like a man pozzezzed :)

where are you in the country?

I am in weston super mare and have a new screen with chrome surrounds you are welcome to it if you replace it as I have not fitted it yet.

Regards

Barry

mate, I am in kent ,, in Swanley

I have a  brand new one on order via Autoglass insurance, so you can have that one if you want...

Are you around on Friday afternoon>>>???

Thankyou very much!!!!

My email address is atifqureshi@btinternet.com

I am in friday have sent you mail with mob no on!

just realised how far away you are!!!!!!

dont know if its possible...

Get away with ya .................... it's not that far, you know you wanna ............... do it  :D  ;)  :)  :D It's not as if you're on some Aussie sheep farm the size of Belgium  :)  ;)