Thames Valley - Goodwood Breakfast

Uncle Fester

Weather permitting, anyone fancy a scenic run down to Goodwood Breakfast on Sunday 6th June?

The Theme is Supercar Sunday.

How about meet at the Bird in the Hand and leave at 07:30?

It'll give Adam an excuse to take his new baby for a long run (not that he needs one!  :p )

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adamnreeves

• simon besant

• Steven Thorne

• Uncle Fester

Top man Phil, you beat Tim and I posting this one up. I'll be there as long as its not raining. Stonleigh in the rain was enough for me this year :p

I am going to say a tentative yes to this until I know what the weather going to be doing.

my youngest and i will be there as long as it is not raining and i can wake her up :D

nice gentle drive down and i may need fuel on the way :devil:

my youngest and i will be there as long as it is not raining and i can wake her up :D

nice gentle drive down and i may need fuel on the way :devil:

Just place her in the passenger seat asleep, she'll soon wake up  :devil:

I've just checked the weather on Weatherpro (IPhone) which I've found quite accurate and it looks like this will be a fine day.

adam she would sleep through that as well

the soft throb of a v8 in her ears the gentle ride the warm wind blowing in her face  :p

either that or this kid can sleep through anything even our dog standing on her bed barking madly at a bird out of the window and she didnt even twith (gabi not the bird)

bless her  :love:

adam she would sleep through that as well

the soft throb of a v8 in her ears the gentle ride the warm wind blowing in her face  :p

either that or this kid can sleep through anything even our dog standing on her bed barking madly at a bird out of the window and she didnt even twith (gabi not the bird)

bless her  :love:

Very lucky.

I agree with  Steve about Stoneleigh I got soaked even with a roof on, but I will be there pending good weather

Chris G.

I'm planning to come down, but I'll be in the GT-R instead of the Westfield I think.

i will say it for everybody

But it's supercar sunday  :p

i am only joking ;)

if it rains you will have lots of new best friends

Hi Guys

I must have been good  :blush:  as I have been given a pass to come along  :t-up:

:t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D

Am on a tight deadline, as my daughter is back from uni this weekend  :cool:  so need to be on my merry way home around 11.

Cheers

David

P.S. Phil, I intend to bring our holiday cheque along with me.  :t-up:

Anyone checked the forecast ? I checked earlier in week and it look good but yesterday it looked, well no so good.

I have booked a rainless morning :p  Hopefully someone on high is listening :laugh: