Vaux XE

Timmay Zoom Zoom

Hi All,

Unfortunatley I have just had my Westie written off, not very impressed as silly old lady pulled out on me!

Anyway am looking for a replacement. Would ideally like 2.0l Vx Xe set up as really enjoyed this. Am 6'1" so would need to be able to fit in. A few I tried before this one were a bit too cosy, i.e. no room for my legs! Colour not too important but Ideally not yellow! Will need to change my log in name if its not blue!

Looking for a well built car but relatively limited funds. Am based in Hampshire but obviously will travel for the right car.

Let me know if yoiu are thinking of selling.

Thanks

Tim

have a look at mine in for sale

Yours does sound very nice! Unfortunatley it is more than I have to spend other wise I would diffinatley come and take a look.

Cheers

Tim

I have mine on PH at the moment......................

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/classifieds/1687201.htm

xe engined car with jenveys,bgh box,lsd ,large amount of carbon upgrades........

very reasonably priced for the specification!!

Edited to add: it is a wide car and with bias pedal box is well suited to long in the leg or larger stature,I have had a 6'2" in the drivers seat with room to move..... he wants the car but unfortunately has failed to raise the capital.

i have a mate whos is about to advertise his car.  its a lovely car, with full rose joint suspension, quaife sccr , quaiffe lsd and a few other nice bits.  contact him on Marshall Loudon - loudon at ntlworld dot com

if i had the money i would have bought it on sunday...

I thought I was the only Loudon round here?  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorted, I have a replacement. Thanks for all the responses.

Tim

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.