Bonnet Grommets

gregh

I ordered some bonnet grommets from Westfield, which I expected to go in the nose cone where the 2 'spikes' from the bonnet push in.

I received two rubber grommets that look more like caps, they have no hole in them and they also seem thin to me.

Is this expected, or should I have some with holes already in?

thanks,

Greg

Those rubber cap looking things - sound like rubber caps rather than grommets  :D  ;)

Where's Wallace he'll know.

Have a speak with Westfield and explain what your requirements are i.e. Rubber grommets with holes for where the bonnet pins sit in the nosecone  ;)

Other than that your local Halfrauds always carries a selection of rubber grommets (and caps) where you can see before purchase  ;)

>> Have a speak with Westfield and explain what your

>> requirements are i.e. Rubber grommets with holes for

>> where the bonnet pins sit in the nosecone

Having spoken to Westfield twice to explain my needs over the past 2 months, I am a little disappointed by what has turned up and the time taken, hence my question just in case I'd got what I asked for!!

Regards,

greg

You should have received two proper rubber grommets 24mm o/s diameter, 12mm i/s diameter and 8mm thick. How do I know this? I have just ordered and received the correct ones!

Ask for 'two grommets for the front bonnet pins'