Your cars in stunning locations

Cleggy the Spyder Man

shame you could not have her bending over a little more

Sorry, Cleggy but it was a windy day and every time she bent over the wind made a whistling sound round her bits!

:laugh:   :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

enjoyed the ride out tonight Tony  :t-up:

was this not a stunning location - get saving for the retirement  ;)

SANY3585.jpg

SANY3590.jpg

Oh My God!

England flags on a Westfield?

Chavtastic..................

Ahem....  :laugh:  :devil:  ;)

Really enjoyed the ride out cleggy, that burghley hall looks a good place to take swmbo on a day out. :t-up:

As for the flags on the car, its a shame that more English dont fly them. its seems like you should be embarrassed to fly it.

The Yanks are proud to fly theirs as are the Aussies etc so as far as i'm concerned

I feel sorry for those who are frightened to fly the flag in case some t****r thinks they are stupid.

Im proud to be English, not ashamed that i'm a builder and i dont give a s**t what others think. :bangshead:

Well said Mr House. I want a horn that plays land of hope and glory  :D

Aidan

Well said Mr House. I want a horn that plays land of hope and glory  :D

Aidan

When you find one let me know cause i'll have one too. ;)

Oh My God!

England flags on a Westfield?

Chavtastic..................

Agreed OMG!   :p

Spot on housebeautician. I always flag the cross of St. George on the front of the house. There's nothing racist about it contrary to the beliefs of some! I also don't give a s**t what anybody thinks. I'm English and proud of it.

The flags on cars currently are all to do with football and nothing to do with being English.

Dave

I've never really understood the 'proud to be English thing'.

Are you also proud of being British? From the UK? From Western Europe? Europe as a Whole? From the northern hemisphere? Where does this geographical pride begin and end? Are you proud of being born in the particular ward of the particular hospital you were born in?

How can you be proud to just have been born in a particular place? It's hardly an acheivement.

Having said that, I do find the captain's link offensive and unfunny.

We are getting away from the OP.

As i said before it was a great ride out last night, cleggy and i found some real nice places to go and piccy oportunities and the pics posted were to do with the scenery and not a couple of flags on my car.

So to those who have nothing better to do,  do us all a favour and say nothing if you cant say anything nice.

Well done to cleggy who has put in a lot of mileage and effort in the interests of this thread and club and what it is for.........Blattin with our cars. Ta mate. :t-up:

I just think they look stupid and tacky and its in support of football which is such a poncy fartsey p***ter sport.

Get a proper full size flag and put it on your car when it isn't the world cup and then say you're proud of the country :D

Stupid halfrauds et al money making schemes :laugh:

Oh and for the record i take sugar in my coffee :)

Jokemode/off

Nice photos :)

some people prefer to feed on the sea of negativity dont they - coor blimey governer