fuel hoses

zvezdochka

Routing fuel hoses around the diff there appear to be 2 options for fixing to chassis, p clips or convluted sleeve plus cable ties.  Problem with p clips is I can only get brass, so thinking of lining with sticky foam.

Any thoughts on which will be most SVA friendly? ???

Definitely use 'P' clips with rubber inserts - they are fairly readily available and are the safest way of doing the job.

Oh no, I am agreeing with Blatman again .....

Can someone please ask something controversial so that we can get back to normality?

:0

Can someone please ask something controversial so that we can get back to normality?

O.K. - Here goes, use a Hilti gun and shot fire your pipework ................ might leak a bit but you'll do the job really quick  :durr:  :devil:  :durr:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Disclaimer....... Anyone taking the advice to use a Hilti gun really must be the ultimate thicko  :durr:  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D  :)

:D When i start on the concrete and timber SEiW I'll get a Hilti gun. Until then I'll keep tying things on with string.  Who needs bolts and rivets? :)

O.K. - Here goes, use a Hilti gun and shot fire your pipework

How well did it work for you Mark :D

Somewhere between poor and average  :D  But what fun you can have when shot-firing  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Its a real pig stopping the fibreglass from shattering when attaching the bodywork  :devil:  :durr:  :D  You need loads of masking tape for that one  :devil:  :D