Westfield SEiW

Rich8977

Hi guys

thanks for the great response, I have just picked my new westy today, green/yellow awesome zetec engine mint condition, I have bagged a good one, can't wait for the next blat with the Wirral boys.

I am hunting down a decent westfield SEiW, zetec/vauxhall.

Red or orange if poss but if the right car comes along and stands out the colour isnt an issue

I have been looking since Feb and seem to get pipped at the post (these traders are damn quick)  :down:  :bangshead:

Give me a shout if you are thinking of selling and let a genuine westy nut have first dibs  :t-up:

Cheers

Rich

yellow is the best colour Westfield ever made.....ask anyone

Thought you had your heart set on a nice red westy :p  ;)

LOL... I DID until it was sold, I was only 3rd dibs and it sold to the 1st dips guy   DKM DAVE...

YELLOW again rules... I sold my car twice on Monday at Stoneleigh for the asking price....pity I didnt have anything else lined up ready to buy........

Hi

I have now purchased a Westfield 1.8 zetec SEiW very high spec raceline engine, MT75 quickshift LSD etc etc.. :)

I did spot a good part built FW on eBay which I have been to look at which needs completing and IVA, will be a good buy if you get it at the right price, bidding ends on Saturday 15/5/10

I will post some pictures of my westy when I pick it ip Saturday

Rich

I have now got a Westfield, thanks for all the PM's and offers. :t-up:

Now we need the sun to come out and stay out :p

Regards

Rich