Stoneleigh "Cars for Sale"

chazpowerslide

I hope to have an area sectioned off on the club stand specifically for Westfields for sale, this will be open to members of the WSCC.

This area is for the use of private individuals wishing to sell their cars only, no business/commercial entities allowed.

If you wish to park up in this area make yourself known to the parking marshals and they will direct you to it.

Chaz.

Chaz.... I think a £5 slot per car is reasonable to raise some funds for the club ???

any thoughts ? ?

I have a mate going who has a pocket full of money burning a hole.

I am sure he will appreciate the seller / buyers section!  :t-up:

Yeh what Jay said  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  its for WSCC members then no need to charge  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) all part of the service  ;)  ;)  :D

What a great idea as keeps all the Westies together. Can I pop my Murtaya on there for sale in P/X for a Westie - never should have sold it!!  :bangshead:

Or is that asking for trouble and it will have "special sauce" on it in the morning???  :D  :p

OK, I'm a lapsed WSCC member..... :blush:  :blush:

I'm renewing at the show, given the apparent difficulties with online renewal.

I'd like to put my car in the For Sale section, and either way 5 quid fee or not, it's a great idea to stick for sale Westies all in one location....

However I have a lot of "real-life" stuff going on so I'm only 90% hopeful of getting to Stoneleigh, (ol fella has a triple bypass at 8.30 this am....), dependent upon circumstances.....

See you all there..... I only live 30 miles away, but I reckon a night in a tent with a shedload of beer could be a good tonic..... :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.