• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Thames Valley to Stonleigh

Steven Thorne

Thames Valley convoy to stonleigh

Sunday 2nd May 2010

meet 07:30 am at the Bird in Hand, Knowl Hill and then travel to Stoneleigh via a scenic route. Hopefully to join up with other areas on the way.

All interested please post up here.

The club are also looking for people to help on the stand for a couple of hours, if you are able to help please let me know.

Cheers Steve

As you will see on other thread, my car is back on the road (I know some of you thought I didn't have it any more) and I will be making my debut visit to Stoneleigh after nearly 9 years of ownership :blush:  :blush:

Count me in Steve  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

David

We'll be there if the weather's dry.

Only just got the Westy back on the road, so did a trip to Wales and back on Saturday. Hope to make some more Area Sundays this summer

Thames Valley convoy to stonleigh

Sunday 2nd May 2010

meet 07:30 am at the Bird in Hand, Knowl Hill and then travel to Stoneleigh via a scenic route. Hopefully to join up with other areas on the way.

All interested please post up here.

The club are also looking for people to help on the stand for a couple of hours, if you are able to help please let me know.

Cheers Steve

Hi Steve

What route you guys taking ? I'm going to stoneleigh from essex, my route will take me up between M6 & M40

quite close to Aylesbury, thought mayber have a meet up somewhere along the route

regards

John

Well it looks like it's going to P**s down on Sunday, so we'll give it a miss  :down:  :down:  :mad:

Let's hope this isn't a prelude to another s***e summer  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Still weather watching here  :(  :down: ................. really want to go  :D  :D ............but don't fancy a b****y good soaking  :angry:  :bangshead:  :down:

David

Morning All, just like David I've been weather watching, the BBC site says light showers in Maidenhead area from 7am and if you follow the forcasts en-route to Stonleigh much the same until 10am. It then looks like more rain but then clears up in the afternoon for the drive home :love:

I'm taking a chance and going anyway so I'll be at the Bird in Hand at 7:30 ish aiming to leave by 8:00.

The proposed route is up to High Wycombe the Bicester, Banbury and finally Stonleigh  :D  avoiding motorways where ever possible.

If anyone from other areas wishes to join us I would sugest the Bird in Hand (RG10 9UP) would be the best place to meet. Unless any members from the Buckinghamshire side of the area know a better place.

Please post up here or text/call me on 07850879711  before 8:00 tomorow morning if you decide not to go so I know not to wait around for you.

Hope to see you in the morning

Steve

Roof ???  ???  ???  ???     Not got one of those........or a windscreen :p  :p

Will make my decision tonight, so if I decide not to go, I get a decent lie in :D  :D  :D

David

Just had a final check of weather and have decided to wimp out  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: ................. there's always next year! :D  :D

David

or the tin top :D

raining really hard this morning in high wycombe

thought i would never say this butglad i am not going out in the westy today :oops:

It was nasty here wasn't it?

Haven't heard any more from the ones that braved it  ???  ???  ??? .............. do you think they drowned?  :p  :p  :D

David