Narrow Parts Wanted

chrischild

Narrow nose wanted,( model number 6 hi line nose). Narrow bonnet wanted to fit Model nos 6 nose.

7 1/2''  and 9'' springs wanted. (Known rates please)

12 1/2" and 14" shocks wanted single or double adjusted.

( all above must be in good condition )

Large ali radiator wanted to fit narrow nose.

Good condition Polo rad needed also.

Cheers

Chris

Uh oh - have you had an off?  :(

Hi John,

Yes :down:

I'm doing the Combe GT Championship this year and unfortunately the rear trailling arms detached themselves from the chassis again :p  sending me into the tyre wall at Tower. We had a spare corner but welding the chassis was more of a problem. The axle is now out and being plated to add strength, hopefully!

Its all being sorted but I think I need some spare bits so as not to waste another weekend.

Chris

Chris

I have a pair of AVO rose jointed shocks spare from the front of my car. They are perfectly good but a bit tatty, ie paint chipped on the ends etc.

Not sure of the length but I can measure after the weekend if your interested.

Mark

Polo rad in for sale section....in Bristol by the look of it Chris

If you get stuck I have a spare bonnet. Wasn't looking to sell but dont mind loaning.

It has a cutout for direct to head throttle bodies and as such is relatively high up.

Can I have a guess?  :D

John, guess again :p

Ash, nice piece in Motoring News, that was  the reason for asking if you were out this weekend, I thought I might have popped up to see the new car/driver line ups, including Ash/Steve (the best sounding single seater on the hills) and Mark D in the Imagination, however my boy is doing the Cadet day at Combe so will be unable.

Ash thanks for the offer for the bonnet, I am really looking for a spare. Good luck this weekend.

Chris

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.