Zetec or Duratec, TBs or 45s

Andy Banks

All sorted now - thanks for your interest.

Now that my Westy has been confirmed as a write off, I'm looking for a replacement car. I have a couple to see over the coming weeks via Piston Heads but if any of you guys are about to sell, please do let me know before you advertise more widely.

The last car was a 2.0l 16v Zetec putting out about 167bhp on twin 45s. It was blue and yellow (as you can see) but I'm not too fussed about colour, unless it's a bit out of the ordinary. I'd like a locking boot and full weather gear. Full windscreen too.

Around the £10k maybe...

sorry to hear about your car, but at least you know whats what now.

I am sure for aroung the £9k / £10k mark you should pick up a good spec Westy.

where abouts are you ?

Jay

Hi Andy,

Glad all was sorted ref. your sad loss  :down:  Shame a repair was not possible though (she looked nice).

Good luck with the search - think what you are after is like rocking horse at the moment though  :(

On the bright side, will be worth the wait when you get one  ;)

Have sent you a PM ref. a lead I had while I was looking which may be a good one for you  :t-up:

sorry to hear about your car, but at least you know whats what now.

I am sure for aroung the £9k / £10k mark you should pick up a good spec Westy.

where abouts are you ?

Jay

Barnet, North London Herts.

Hi Andy,

Glad all was sorted ref. your sad loss  :down:  Shame a repair was not possible though (she looked nice).

Good luck with the search - think what you are after is like rocking horse at the moment though  :(

On the bright side, will be worth the wait when you get one  ;)

Have sent you a PM ref. a lead I had while I was looking which may be a good one for you  :t-up:

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
If you fancy an xe engined car I have listed mine on ebay yesterday,reserve is lower than your budget which would allow you to do the couple of items needed to tidy up (she is on jenveys with a bgh box and an lsd)..........I will put a link in ebay section..........

I have a 2.0l Zetec engine with Raceline kit twin 45's. Yellow with tonneau, full wet weather gear and doors. Wind deflectors, locking boot lid, which I am in two minds to sell.  Electrical problem at moment but I am having that sorted.  Chat to me if interested.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.