What wheels are these?

gregh

cheer Sam, I went thru' that website before posting here!

What's wrong with 15s, don't reckon I have the clearance for 13" wheels.

regards,

greg

Don't pay any attention to the 13" fanboys :D:p They just have a complex because they are smaller than us real men :p

The problem with 15" wheels is that they are heavier than the 13" ones. Oh, and a 15" tyre will cost you a lot more than a 13" one.

Remortgage the house and buy some 15" OZ Supperleggeras...they weight less than a lot of 13" wheels and are the dog's :D

>> Remortgage the house and buy some 15" OZ

>>Supperleggeras...they weight less than a lot of 13" wheels >>and are the dog's

That's the plan, but I need to work out what to sell my existing 15" for first :D

Greg

Having a set of both sized wheels  :p  I'd just like to say that 13" rims *do* improve the handling and feel of the car, but for general road use 15" rims offer a compromise between handling and ground clearance which, if the roads near you are anywhere near as crap as the ones round my way, is an important consideration.

Assuming you can get light 15" rims then go for it - they still won't be as light overall as 13" rims (the tyres are obviously heavier) but at least you're going in the right direction ;)

the roads near you are anywhere near as crap as the ones round my way

what?

I always found the roads to be pretty good in the States......??

:devil:  :devil:

Ah, clarification time !!

I meant the roads in the UK, specifically in Essex where they seem incapable of repairing roads properly, if at all.

Although I'm now in the US the car's still at home, although it should be shipped out in about mid November, probably only for 12 months but that's better than nothing !

Ahh - clarified!!

I was worried that the plan hadn't worked, or maybe you'd used UPS after all......!!

So in the absence of the westy, what have you got in the garage (apart from packing cases!!;)

:D