SS - Who's in which class?

DickieB

In the interests of fairness between primary and secondary drivers I've taken the precaution of adding a switch that controls which of two engine management maps the ECU uses.....

.... and a data logger to ensure that he doesn't unnecessarily overstress the engine by using more than 5,000 rpm. (I've set the shift light on his map to 4,500rpm - so he'll never notice)

I'm contemplating the need for ballast as well.....

Make a copy of the HANS device in lead for your co-driver. Cover it in sticky back carbon. He'll never notice :devil:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

• davidgh

• Richard M Green

Blatters, this gentleman's in the defence industry  --  depleted uranium booster seat is not beyond his capabilities  ;)

In the interests of fairness between primary and secondary drivers I've taken the precaution of adding a switch that controls which of two engine management maps the ECU uses.....

.... and a data logger to ensure that he doesn't unnecessarily overstress the engine by using more than 5,000 rpm. (I've set the shift light on his map to 4,500rpm - so he'll never notice)

I'm contemplating the need for ballast as well.....

Very wise to Richard, I think we all support your very sensible measures.

a swift kick in the nads slow him down  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D or a few sherbets the night before  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Whatever happened to the Carillion Queen  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)

He does. It's his favourite wing (sorry) of the armed forces. He thinks we don't know...

And do I take it from all this banter that Messrs Green, Brown et al are going to be at Combe this weekend? If so, I may well re-arrange my weekend (again) and get my A*** down there :0

No Combe for Team Dickie Dickie

No, unfortunately we won't be at Combe as I wasn't certain that I'd have the car ready in time.

My pessimism was misplaced, so instead we're going for a nice sedate shakedown at Colerne - you'd be welcome bring your suit and lid and join us there - though I'd prefer it if you could be more restrained than you were the last time that you drove my car..... :D  :blush:

No, unfortunately we won't be at Combe as I wasn't certain that I'd have the car ready in time.

My pessimism was misplaced, so instead we're going for a nice sedate shakedown at Colerne - you'd be welcome bring your suit and lid and join us there - though I'd prefer it if you could be more restrained than you were the last time that you drove my car..... :D  :blush:

Yeah.. well... er... I had the same problem as Dicke. I couldn't reach the brakes :blush:

When is Colerne? And er... where is Colerne? :blush: