SS - Who's in which class?

DickieB

So come on then, who is in which class?

I'll start the ball rolling - I'm in Class E.  Doing a track day this Sat as I haven't driven a Westfield or a Speed event since 2004, so I'm way out of practice  :devil:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Mark Stanton

• davidgh

• Richard M Green

2004 !!!!!!! ................... you'll have to learn everyfink over again  :p  :p  :devil:  :devil:  :D best get some practice in you're gonna need it  :D  :D

Oh my times have reduced dramatically since then Richard

Welcome back

Class F :)

I haven't driven a Westfield or a Speed event since 2004

Used to be that five full years out made you a novice again Dickie  --  but I think you're out of luck as there's no mention of the "N" word in this year's regs :D

Who's car are you driving Richard or have you bought one again? I'm in class E

Nope, not bought one.  Managed to borrow one with the right spec - full roll cage, fire extinguisher, HANS.

Oh yes, it's got an engine and all that stuff as well, but they're not so important these days (3 1/2 year old daughter! )

Managed to borrow one with the right spec - full roll cage, fire extinguisher, HANS.

Oh HANS, so might perchance this be a Blue and Yellow SEW with K Series power ???

Good to see you back Dickie.

Team Dickie Dickie  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :devil:

How will he reach the pedals? Group Captain Green is seveal fathoms taller than Chief Petty Officer Brown... :devil::oops::D

How will he reach the pedals? Group Captain Green is seveal fathoms taller than Chief Petty Officer Brown... :devil::oops::D

Simple he'll use Nicola Dean's cushion, I'm sure Richards still got that in the garage. :D

Oh Martin  :oops:

Even Nicola was a good few inches taller than Lance Cpl Brown. He'll need a couple of cushions at least, and maybe some pedal extensions too, just in case... :devil::oops:

In the interests of fairness between primary and secondary drivers I've taken the precaution of adding a switch that controls which of two engine management maps the ECU uses.....

.... and a data logger to ensure that he doesn't unnecessarily overstress the engine by using more than 5,000 rpm. (I've set the shift light on his map to 4,500rpm - so he'll never notice)

I'm contemplating the need for ballast as well.....