Size of Westfield?

Hanslow

Yes it's probably been asked before, but I couldn't find anything when searching  ???

As I'm looking at building some sort of garage/shed structure to house a Westie, I'm not sure on the sizes of these critters.

What sort of length and width would I be looking at for a SEi Wide Bodied, with a zetec or a vx engine in it? I need to know so that I know how long the garage/shed has to be and how wide the open doors are :durr:

At least the missus seems quite happy for me to go down this route :)

Thanks greg  :t-up:

The rough figures I had were 1.5m x 3.5m which seems about right. Thing that put me off was seeing that pic of the Westie and the UK300 at Santapod, as the Westie looked a lot bigger than I thought it would. Probably just the perspective in the shot.

Cheers

Steve

I needed to check I could fit one in the garage aswell as the junk I've  amassed over the years (Feel a car boot coming on)

E Mailed Westfield (Reply below)

Have Fun

:D

Dear Martin,

Please find information as requested

Length 3660mm

Width 1610mm

Regards

Westfield Sportscars Ltd

Unit One

Gibbons Industrial Park

Dudley Road

Kingswinford

West Midlands

DY6 8XF

:D

Cheers FB :)

Obviously depends on the actual car I get, which I can't get till I get somewhere to store it, which I can't build till I know how big it is...AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Least I have a rough idea to go on so have a size to accomodate :D

This may help; I am currently building in a garage just over 9 feet wide and about 15 feet long.  It's just about Ok, but engine installation will have to be on a fine day outside as door restricts height of hoist with car facing out, and no room for hoist if car facing in.  Will probably have to put main body tub onto chassis outside, Also no room to store bodywork in garage. More space would be better but it adds to the challenge. :D  :D  :D

Thing that put me off was seeing that pic of the Westie and the UK300 at Santapod, as the Westie looked a lot bigger than I thought it would.

Not sure if that's a compliment or insult :D  ;)

Both :)  :p

Obviously just the perspective of the picture, but the side on shot looks like someone shrunk the Scoob or gave your Westie a shot of steroids :D

And without meaning to sound like creeping it does look very nice :)