Pedals

mark goulding

Does anybody have any contacts or suppliers details for pedal assemblys?, I have the chassis back to the bare bones for the start of my winter rebuild(little early i know!!!;) I want to fit floor mounted pedals, Westfield can supply the pedals but not any of the bracket or dimensions, getting them from pedals already in situ is difficult and in danger of being wrong.

A top mounted set comes in at £240 but i would still like to go floor mounted.

Any suggestions will be greatly recieved

Live longer and prosper

Mark

I'm doing the same thing to mine.  Demon Tweeks do the full set of Tilton alloy pedals complete with master cylinders but you do have to go for the hydraulic clutch. The pedal kit is around £370 pluss the dreaded vat.

Rob

Folks,

has anyone considered going the 'locost' route. A number of the suppliers manufacture floor mounted peddles a lot cheeper than the 370 quid just quoted. I seem to recall that stuart taylor has the peddles for around 70ish quid + about a  100 for the bias bar and master cylinders. I think luego racing are a little cheeper.

regards,

Mike

Hi All,

I'm also looking for top-mounted pedals, for use with a Westie ped-box. Has anybody access to obtain outline, dimensions & lever ratio? Any info welcome.

Darkman

Im at Donnington on Sunday and can bring my old set with me if you are going to be up there.  If not e-mail me on the messenger system.

AAAAAAAARGHH!!! Kn**kers!!!

Hello Rob,

Just caught your message; yes, I was there on Sunday, and yes, I'm definitely interested. My location is Birmingham, but I'd be willing to travel, so please mail me off list if we can meet up.

Darkman

Hi Darkman,

I've got an old Westfield top mount peddle box that is missing an accelerator peddle at the moment. If you tell me what you want i can take pictures and measure up. If your really interested, give me a shout and you can pop round - i'm in Nuneaton, north of Coventry.

If you manage to get sizes of the accelerator peddle i'd be really interested before i start hacking one together based on the stuff from the locost list (www.yahoogroups.com/locost should have some autocad peddle box's for you to look at).

regards,

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your offer, which I've just read. I'll try to get a digipic of the accel pedal, plus a scanned-in sketch to show the dimensions. This will probably have to be off-list mail.

TIA

Darkman