Race driving schools

pembroke_pat

Booked a race driving course for my Father as a Birthday present last week.  Date set for 26th of October and 11:30 kick off at Pembrey after being given a choice of start times.  Paperwork follows a few days later and shows an 8:30 am start.  I phoned up to check that a mistake had not been made and was given the perfect example why the welsh don't deserve to have a good tourism industry.  The chap at Pembrey was rude, verging on aggressive and gave a take it or leave it attitude.  If it had not been for the fact that it was for the old mans birthday and he was looking forward to it then I would have **** **** **** **** *********** :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Phew, thats better.

The question is, do all race schools at BARC circuits have this beg a chip on their shoulders?

afraid its the joy of being a consumer.  Once they have your cash they dont give a monkeys.

Myself being a consumer and an x business bloke who had to deal with 'dreaded' customers means I can understand why.

Business owners want an easy life with easy money.  Consumers want value, security etc etc the two dont mix most times ;)

Make them earn your money, customer services is non-profit making :D