westfield logos wanted

DodgeT

Whilst on the subject of Logo's:

Someone mentioned that IKEA do a very nice door mat that looks very much like the Westfield factory sunburst logo. I don't know whether they consulted Mr. Smith first cos I reckon he'd have a case for breach of copyright!!!?  :D

The door mat is very popular with c******m owners apparently - can't think why :D !!!

Windy

Sam Cooke.

Do you always give up so easily?

Windy.

I have one of the mats, as does the front door of the Factory.........

I presented the L7Clubs Kent AO with one at their Christmas do. Oh how we laughed.... :devil:  :D

Westy, That's a very tasty looking car!!!!!!

Why oh why did TSW stop making those wheels? I looked for a set (5) for nearly two years before giving up and buying my Compomotive MOs (which I love also) I've got a set of blades (6) with part worn ACB 10 tyres. Anybody with a set of evos want to swap?????????

Sam,

i'm with you on the logo front.

I like your idea...more sexy...modern, less cheesy!! it is important to create something in B&W so it is more communicable through other media and also more striking as a car graphic.

as a designer myself, i can appreciate the need for an updated logo (something for me to work on then between deadlines!;)

keep trying, as i'm up for a logo for the back of my motor.

Johns MB919 graphics work well, with the WF logo incorporated, (i do appreciate the difficulty with using the WF logo though)

keep trying

Jonnyboy

Drop some graphics and ideas to the committee for club use ;)  :D  :)  any ideas welcome  ;)  :D  :)

theres an idea for a comp for the next issue of WW

We've done it already, with all due respect - its not easy to convert hand drawn coloured sketches into a suitable electronic form - So if you're up for a challenge or anyone else from the graphic design field - something striking, original and professionally prepared - go for it.  ;)  :D  :)  send over as many ideas as you can.  :D  :)

Westy, That's a very tasty looking car!!!!!!

Why oh why did TSW stop making those wheels? I looked for a set (5) for nearly two years before giving up and buying my Compomotive MOs (which I love also) I've got a set of blades (6) with part worn ACB 10 tyres. Anybody with a set of evos want to swap?????????

Thanks very much.

Funny you say that I have a spare 5 of them in the garage that I bought after I *cough* had to use the rim of one to get back to the pits at a track day.  It took me so long to find a spare that when they came up I figured I would buy the lot.

Afraid they are not for sale though there there to keep my garage nice and glogged up until I have a serious off :0