O/T Dell Laptop wanted...

Blatman

Looking for a sensibly priced Dell D620 or D630.

Yes I know there are loads on the 'Bay, and I have my eye on a couple, but thought I'd see if anyone might fork one over for mates rates :0

Cash waiting...

They are old models now Blatters. We are onto the E series at work. No old ones coming up though.

Try googling refurbished Dell laptops. Quite a few hits

Yeah I know they're old, but I have no need for a quad core multi Tb lappy, especially when it's going to be dragged around with the cars / rolling road / etc... I do have a very real need for a lappy with a built in serial port though, and I have Googled and found loads of refurbs but like i say, I'm hoping for mates rates rather than "full price" :0:oops:;)

Well if you need one with a serial port and arent fussed about it being a D620 / 630, I "may" have something

I *really* want a D620 / 630. I *really* don't want an IBM stink pad, which seem to be the second most popular :0

What doi you have?

[Prepares to eat humble pie when John offers me his beloved IBM Think Pad :blush:]

LOL - plenty of Toshibas Satellite Pros - all with 9 pin serial ports

Acksherley, they're a close second to the Dell. Is that what you have? If so, what's the spec and how much, assuming XP Pro is installed?

:blush:  :sheep:  :oops:

Yes - Tosh SP's. They are surplus to where I work but whether I can acquire them is a different matter. I will look into it and get back to you privately when I have an answer

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.