coolant pipe

CedricTheBrave

In the Zetec kit there is a straight length of 32mm alloy tube with a 15mm outlet welded about 3 inches from the end.

does anyone have one knocking around or something similar?

Will have a look in my clutter. Might have something which will suit your requirements

Mines cheaper :p

:D   :D  :D  mines more shiny  :oops:

Yeah saw those thanks

wanted one about 15 or 16 inches long like the Westfield one, I could get either of those from cbs but i would have to have another joint etc to get the length which makes it untidy and more expensive.

Westfield will supply the Zetec one for about 20 quid but its only 14.5 inches which is tight but may be ok so I may go that route in the end.

thanks for the replies tho :)

Other option is a length of silicone hose, with a self-sealing take off:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/product....LOSST01

Been there, tried that, it didn't; (self seal, that is)  :bangshead:  :blush:  :down:

I've used them for an 8mm take off on a 32mm hose, found a small weep initially, but not since. That saying, I wouldnt like to try a 16mm take off on 32mm hose, as it seem to flatten off the hose too much.  Pricey little b*******s too!!

Sorry - some ludite has molested mine rendering it u/s

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.