Bodywork repair

samcooke

A stationary thing suddenly decided to jump into the way of my sideways travelling car the other day. :angry:

The bodywork between the front wheel and the cockpit below the bonnet took the brunt. The exhaust cut out out must've weakened the panel as it's creased horizintally, theres also a 50p size hole knocked out.

How who and where to repair? bearing in mind it's an old maroon so westfield don't make the colour.

Bummer!!

Theres a fibreglass company opposite my business in Edenbridge Kent. May be worth a call, they do ocassional one offs for me. or they may point you in the right direction.

Details are ' Fi-Glass ltd' 01732 863465.

#### those objects that just leap out at you like that!!!!!!

Still if you were going that little bit faster you may have missed it all together !!

:sheep:

For a colour match, speak to a company called Scott Bader. Just 'cos Westfield don't do that colour any more doesn't mean that you can't get it..............

Scott Bader are in Irchester Road, Wollaston, Wellingborough (about 30 secs walk from my old school) aaaahhhh I remember the smell of drying resin all to well!!!!!!!!!   :(