Discounts

craig-c

Thought i might put a posting on to ask if anybody has got a good deal from Westfield when purchasing their westy? my friend got 10-15% when he purchased his car 2 years ago.  Has anybody had any better offers? and what car did you purchase?  :)  :D  :p

There was a limited number of 1800 Zetec SEiW kits going the other day for £12,500 inc VAT that's saves you £2,200...not a bad discount. Not sure if there are any left.

i bought my kit in April and got £300 off the starter kit, by all accounts the best time for offers is over the late winter period where the churn of kits has slowed down a bit.

JD   :)

I was at the factory yesterday, they still had some of the Zetec kits left, 120BHP engines so may need a bit of tweaking. Still a good deal though!

Buy the kit, flog the engine (and MT75 'box? ? ? ) to recoup even more cash, and fit a Vx and a type 9........... :devil:  :devil:

Oh no, not again.....................

Buy the kit, flog the engine (and MT75 'box? ? ? ) to recoup even more cash, and fit a Vx and a type 9...........    

Now look here Blatman ...........  :0

Thanks Guys,

Went to Curborough on Thursday to try the megabusa on the track, i liked it that much i sighned on the dotted line there and then, i get my kit in November looking forward to starting it, i actually got free powder coating on the suspension parts / chassis / exterior pannels, so i saved myself £300 smackers :D  :D  :D  :p

Buy the kit, flog the engine (and MT75 'box? ? ? ) to recoup even more cash, and fit a Vx and a type 9...........    

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :devil:

I'll get me coat.........

Need a hand putting it on mate :D

i get my kit in November looking forward to starting it

Well done Craig C - don't forget to joint THE club The WSCC run by members for members  ;)  :p  :D  :D  :)  :D