WANTED 13inch WHEELS

cashy

Hi all,

I am searching for a set of 4 13 inch wheels for my fathers westfield.  

I need MINILITES or Minilite replicas in 13 inch.

I have been advised to go for 7 inch wide wheels all round with 205 tyres on the rear and 185 on the front.

Let me know if you have any or have seen any advertised.

thanks

Cashy

Hi all,

I am searching for a set of 4 13 inch wheels for my fathers westfield.  

I need MINILITES or Minilite replicas in 13 inch.

I have been advised to go for 7 inch wide wheels all round with 205 tyres on the rear and 185 on the front.

Let me know if you have any or have seen any advertised.

thanks

Cashy

Give Tony at Tyres South Shore in Blackpool a call. He had several sets of Minilites new and second hand.

Or I have a set of four Caterham Alloys for sale for £300.00  6" x 13s though.

I have a set of 4 mini or supalite wheels. They are in good nic as far as i can remember. I took them off when going to 15 inch wheels. They have 185 tyres on them all round (tyres are no good due to being ancient). If these are of interest to you then let me know and I'll sort them out as they are at my parents and work out what i want for them once i have checked their condition.

aha good news, can you email details to me please.  evocash@btinternet.com

Will do, sorry I have not been on here for a while as working away. Ill sort some pictures out this weekend hopefully

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.