• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2010 Provisional Fixture list

stephenh

I'm planning which rounds of the Speed Series I want to enter this year.  Can someone please clarify one thing for me?

Is the venue for the back-to-back Ty Croes sprints on 4th. and 5th. September the same as the venue for the back-to-back Anglesey sprints on 16th. and 17th. October?

but do bear in mind that the October event runs different circuit options to the Sept event  :D  :D  :D

Mark is right - they are at the same location but use different parts of the circuit.

I did both in 2009 and highly recommend a visit - probably my favourite venue of 2009.

The September event saw both days run on the National circuit - 1.75 laps (Out of the pits at the end of the Start/Finish straight, round once and then again and finish at the start of the Start/Finish straight and back into the pits).

The October event was listed as Coastal Circuit on Saturday and International Circuit on Sunday - but actually was one lap of the National circuit on Saturday and one lap of the International circuit on Sunday.  The International circuit is awesome!

Hope that helps,

Paul

Thanks Paul, yes it does.

I shall probably see you there for both weekends. Probably stay for 3 nights in Rhosneigr which is a few minutes along the coast, as it looks as if there is a nice inn there (Y Glan-Neigr).

Congratulations on your performance last year BTW.

Thanks Paul, yes it does.

I shall probably see you there for both weekends. Probably stay for 3 nights in Rhosneigr which is a few minutes along the coast, as it looks as if there is a nice inn there (Y Glan-Neigr).

Congratulations on your performance last year BTW.

There are also some good B&B's around Stephen. Make sure you come along for the saturday night meal at Holyhead, always good criac :D:D

Great circuit, one of my favourites as well  :love:  :love:

Stephen be careful of Rhosneigr ----- as you enter there's a large pub on left all on its own  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down: full of locals wearing check shirts and karaoke evenings best avoided  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  ;)

Stephen be careful of Rhosneigr ----- as you enter there's a large pub on left all on its own  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down: full of locals wearing check shirts and karaoke evenings best avoided  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  ;)

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :angry:  that is now my local  :laugh:

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :angry:  that is now my local  :laugh:

I'll avoid that one then! :D

The one I'm looking at is in the middle of Rhosneiga, Post Office Lane. 9 letting bedrooms, and a small country pub style restaurant. Doesn't look like Steve's cup of tea at all. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Steve doesnt do "tea"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

We stopped in a cottage in Aberffraw.  There's a B&B next door too.  I'll dig out the details and PM them to you.  It's about 2 minutes from the circuit.