2010 events - anyone fancy these?

Cleggy the Spyder Man

thinking about doing the London to Brighton this year - looks like it is on a different day to the main event which is perhaps not a good thing - anyone know the facts?

http://www.classicmotorshow.com/diary_o....iew.htm

The show at Woburn could be good too? (nice location) anyone been b4 at the old venue, good show?

I haven't done either before, but I was thinking about doing this years London-Brighton.

IIRC The Kit Cars run on the same day as the sports and classics which is a separate event to the better known veteran car run.  I think last years event started at Brooklands for the run down to Brighton.

the bedford classic show clashes with stoneleigh.

The london to brighton run is a week before our regions planned forrey intosome excellent driving roads, so not going to get two pases out in June.

Looking to do the run this year, its on same day, think its a different start location.

Just waiting for 2010 applcation form to be issued on website, one there at moment is for 2009.

Dave

Yup Stoneleigh defo preferred option over Bedford

Will wait for more details to be released on the London to Brighton run but I am up for it I think - should be a bit of an event