peterpeter

peterpeter

Just had a few questions....

1)Can you get mud flaps for the front cycle wings ..does anyone have any fitted or know where I could get some??

2)Is there supposed to be a catch from the hood to the inside centre of the windscreen. There isnt on mine an it nearly blew off on saturday!!!!Can I do anything about ti or do I need a new hood??

3)Where can I get some nice stoneguards from??? anyone selling them??

4)My speedo reads ok upto 60 then goes backwards!!!!! any suggestions!!!

1)Is there supposed to be a catch from the hood to the inside centre of the windscreen. There isnt on mine an it nearly blew off on saturday!!!!Can I do anything about ti or do I need a new hood??

There should be a series of poppers along the front face of the windscreen, these secure the leading edge of the hood????

3)Where can I get some nice stoneguards from??? anyone selling them??

Where are you, I could send you some polished stainless steel, you could make your own.

:t-up:  :t-up:

re: mudflaps....look at Steppenwolf's site for more info on these...www.oakwood-data.com and follow the car build link  ;)

1)Can you get mud flaps for the front cycle wings ..does anyone have any fitted or know where I could get some??

The exact location is:-

Fitting Mudflaps to Cycle Wings

2)Is there supposed to be a catch from the hood to the inside centre of the windscreen. There isnt on mine an it nearly blew off on saturday!!!!

There should be a small rivnut in the rear of the screen surround into which you screw a 5mm bolt which locates in an 'L' shaped cutout in the plastic front of the hood. Additionally, there should be two pres stud males  (one at each top front corner of the screen) to locate the front of the hood material ....