wide body wety wanted

ralphy217

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE BE WARNED

This a trader called The Toy Box see HERE as such he will offer you a traders price for your car which may not be as much as you could get by selling privately.

He also dose not divulge that he is a trader when he speaks to you.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

To play devils advocate, if he is a toybox trader, as other threads have covered about selling a car to find out he's a trader here, maybe use this to your advantage if you wish to sell. Use him to come and value your car to give you an indication of its trade worth. Then if you do not wish to sell to him, your under no obligation to, you can have a start point to advertise your car, or have a better private price in mind.

This is a clever piece of marketing as he say's he will consider all cars, and it gets people thinking, who before possibly didn't think about selling.

• 2 weeks later...

I know to a part built one but needs finishing and IVA etc.

pm'd

I have just sold my car to this member. He was polite and realistic with his offer which i was very pleased with. He told me what he had planned with the car.....and yes he is a dealer but that made no difference to me.....If i had the luxury of being able to wait for the perfect person to buy it then it may have been different, but i had to sell it quickly and he was able to oblige.

Yes he is a trader, but he is a very fair one. And at the end of the day we are all out in life to make money. He just happens to buy and sells Westfields, and good luck to him, Westfields are awesome.

Already planning my next build!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.