No arguments

DAZ

Hi there

Just sold my Fireblade and would like to build a Westfield, my needs are quick acceleration(being an ex biker) not to bothered about top speed, 100mph would suffice.Also bearing in mind i just want to put an engine in and leave it, don't want to be adding this/changing that to get more power just start it and go.Without starting any arguments what would be best for my needs BEC or CEC.

All veiws welcome DAZ.

Where are you in the country?

how much money have you got to spend on an engine Dunnell raceline etc do of the shelf jobs fit and forget with enough power as is the bike engine set up its the tunning after that that costs lots.

Diff and Gearbox make a big difference. Sugest a close ratio gearbox and a 3.92 diff with an engine redlining at about 7500rpm will be about what you are after 120 top end

Paul.   Can you get over to Cadwell 20th or 30th of Sept.

Hi Paul

I live in Horncastle 10 mins away from Cadwell already scrounged your passenger seat on earlier post(Pinto conversion costs) can make 20th@30th.

I should have £9k may original plan was to use my blade engine/clocks and had roughly worked out that with alot of scrapyard hunting £8k would have built me a megablade.The reason for the post was my mate has a 1.8 pinto Striker which he took me out in,don't get me wrong it was fast but lacked the oomph of the megablade i'd been in,but reading your comments on diff/gearbox and not knowing what his are  are can't really compare them.

Thanks DAZ

:0  :0  :0

hi daz,    there are two nice looking BEC on findit.co.uk

in the westfield section.   :0  :0  :D  :p  :love:

good luck,

Rob