Mountain Bike

David H

Looking for a second hand Full Sus or Hardtail mountain bike with top or near top spec kit. 18inch preferably. No downhill machines please as this bike will be all mountain use.

Must be in great condition. Will consider most makes. Carbon frame is good but Ally is fine as the budget probably wont reach that far.

Its an odd request on a Westfield site but you never know....

cheers

Dave

Dave, did you have a budget in mind?  I may be looking to sell my 2003 Marin East Peak (17.5" frame), as I'm switching back to a hardtail.

Current spec from memory is Hope Enduro 4-pots, Easton Carbon Bars, Fox Tallus Fork, Mix of XT and Raceface drivetrain, Mavic Rims on XT or DMR hubs.  The current rear swingarm is from a Whyte PRST-4 which allow it to run a larger diameter axle but I also have the original marin swingarm.

I'm more tempted to sell as frame only (with rear shock and spare swingarm) in order to switch the other parts to the new frame but if I get a good enough offer I'll sell complete.

There's a few pics here from a couple of years back and give a rough idea but don't show a lot of the current parts.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.