Honda

George Hardman

I have a friend looking for a Honda S2000, 2004 model, North West Area,

Anybody know of one for sale ???

George.

Sorry if this sounds negative George, I know 3 different people who have owned one and sold them again within 12 months. The general consensus was great looking car, fantastic reliability but hard work to drive, they do very little under 6k til the vvt/cams come in then they go a bit. Quite excitable in the damp too  :oops:

I'll get me coat....

Rich

I have a friend looking for a Honda S2000, 2004 model, North West Area,

Anybody know of one for sale ???

George.

Sorry if this sounds negative George, I know 3 different people who have owned one and sold them again within 12 months. The general consensus was great looking car, fantastic reliability but hard work to drive, they do very little under 6k til the vvt/cams come in then they go a bit. Quite excitable in the damp too  :oops:

I'll get me coat....

Rich

had 2 now and echo Richards comments ,only thing I would add is even when you get them above 6k they are still s***e  :oops:  last one I owned I did a total of 10 miles in it and parked it up til it was sold and that was in the summer   :oops:

but if thats what he wants  best of luck in his search and have a bttt on me  :D:t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.