Headlights - Black or Chrome ?

DAZ 4

I'm going to order some new headlights from SVC, should I get Black or Chrome ??? They are going on a navy blue SE.

Opinions or photo's please  ;)

Darren

I have chrome headlights on by black SE and I have had many comments of how much the contrast looks good.  How deep is the navy blue as it does appear to vary from different suppliers.

Bob

hi daz,

has to chrome with dark blue,have seen black on d/blue cars & looks a bit naff :0

wish i had black ones on my car though :blush:

regards

will

:cool:

If you're going dark on dark to one of the following:

*Chrome or stainless rims with black shell

*Colour code complete light, but use stainless, dome headed nuts to hold rim on.

*Completely chrome/stainless light

*Colour code the rim and use chrome/stainless shell.

:cool:

I’m generally known as the Lawrence Llewlln-Bonehead of the kitcar car world for my 10 minute make-overs  and sartorial advice on all things GRP and metal. Front headlights are the eyes of the car and, as such, need delicate accentuation.

….and colour-coding is this years big thing.

…except in Essex because it’s not gauche enough.

…fluffy dice anyone?

I have a blue westie with carbon nose cone and cycle wings. I opted for the chrome package (and a years supply of hairspray) and it looks the dogs. Mind you I have the chrome wishbones on the front as well as lights and windscreen. You probably can't see form the thumbnail but I can send you a pickie if interested.

Stu

Pulls up chair, fills up coffee cup and waits for the sound of Mrs W's white stiletto's ..

Did somebody call?  I don't need stilettos what being a 5'9 leggy blonde and all that  :)

However Westy did think it highly amusing to purchase me some fluffy dice this week.  I hope nobody thinks it's serious  :0

Mine has chrome rings and black body but I've noticed the black paint/coating is starting to crack and flake at the bottom  so may replace with an all chrome look :cool:

Both is best compromise - black body   , chrome rings

I trust you were referring to headlights  :blush:  :)  :D  ;)  :)