areo screen?????

chris sideways

Thinking of fitting a aero screen to my car as i think they look great but do they make any differance to the performance of the car "ie" less drag or is it just a looks thing,also once fitted can i still fit the old window back on after taking the aero screen off.

thanks.

Chris.

hi chris,

yes they do look the dogs,I believe they do increase top speed(less drag!!)but that could be argued & probrably will :0 .

regards fitting your full screen back on you prob could but you would have **** loads of holes everywhere,but why would you want to put it back on!!just sell it to some southern softie :0

do it,go on,you know you want to :t-up:

cheers

will

p.s;I take it yours is a wide bodied car??

Hi Will

Yes my car is a wide body when you say loads of holes every where does that mean its hard to fit?I see you have one on your car do you use a helmet on the road or can you get away with sunny's,do they come in one colour or do your have to order it to suit?

Chris.

chris,

holes wise  i meant the holes will be in different places for each item.

difficulty;i found fitting one off these the hardest part off the build :blush: but was worth the hassle,just takes a bit off time!!

on the road i use a bit off everything some times sunnies with beanie hat.oakley goggles with beanie hat & on recent nurburgring trip full face helmet was called for.none off which are a problem

they come gel coated in your choice off colour.

all the best

will :t-up: