Four Post Lift Wanted

grahame

A long shot, but if you're (a wealthy tyre/etc. business?) renewing or upgrading your vehicle lift.... I could really do with your old unit.  It's got to be useable, straight, certainly not a basket case - unfortunately the overpriced tired units that I see on Ebay certainly aren't what I'm looking for, so that's a guide.

Doesn't need to be legislatively compliant with anything serious, it's for my own sole use on (relatively) light vehicles (with the occasional Tran****).

Any confidential recommendations (or otherwise) from the Trade on a good affordable lift are most welcome - are those Strongarm small jobs reliable?

I suspect way over my (very) limited budget.

I'm heading up to BWS (bwsequip) at some point next week to check out their stock, just a browse, but something might take my fancy.

It's going to be a choice, I guess, between an old Bradbury or a new Chinese lift.

We are *due* to be upgrading in the New Year but don't have a date yet to a new ATL MOT test lane,so will involve disposal of our 3tonne Bradbury,this is well worn or I can supply a telephone number of a local firm that occasionally has secondhand lifts for sale that they have removed.(Where abouts are you?)

Have you thought about lease purchase? Approx £60 a month over 3 years will get you one

Look here

• 3 months later...
I know its not 4 post but its down your neck of the woods and quite  cheap

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.