Cortina hubs

100jumpers

Does anyone know where I can purchase some reconditioned or new cortina hubs, apart from Westfield to try and save a bit money?

give 'kit-fit' a call. they are based in south-scarle near newark notts. The guy does all sort of recon bits for sevenesque kit cars. he even got some factory supplied mt75 boxes a while back.

regards

Hi 100jumpers?

Are you looking for just the hubs or do you require the uprights as well? I have just removed a set of Cortina hubs (could do with some paint, but excellent condition) from my new Westfield, not the one shown as my avatar, which you are welcome to for beer money. :t-up:

Rob

Thanks for your feedback.

Yup Rob, I do already have the stub axles and calipers, all I require are the hubs. I'll buy the hubs you have just removed, how much beer do you drink? + postage and packing.

I'm going away in a couple of days, would it possible to contact you tomorrow, Monday, and try and sort out some kind of exchange.

Thanks again