Part of wiring loom

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Hi People

After getting the brake lights working again, easy fix, changed the fuse  :laugh:  :laugh:  :t-up:  :t-up:

The drivers side doesn't work, now found that the small section of wiring that connects the indicator + brake/lights to the main wiring loom needs replacing as some of the connections have gone rusty.

So, has anyone got a spare section of this wiring with all the connections connected

01122009159.jpg

I haven't tried the factory yet but I will try and all them tomorrow if no luck on here

Finger Crossed

Edited to add photo, sorry for the rubbish quality photo, took it on the mobile

Hi,

I ended up getting 2 looms from Westfield when i changed from boring old square lights to the carbon moulded ones,i had to rewire the ones from Westfield because i had the white plastic connectors (old style) instead of the black ones (new style) as you have,and also packed the connectors with silicone to stop corrosion,

The looms were £15 each had them the next day,just tell them waht side you need so the wire colouring matches,

Regards

Thanks Stu,  I have just ordered one and some other stuff from the factory

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.