Will I fit?

chrisbin

Yes, another silly question. But just established one of the cars i'm looking at is a standard body. Haven't tried one before and don't want to make another wasted journey!

I am 5'11" and average build (honest). Have fitted in a C*****m OK before. I know I need to try for myself ultimately, but from above info is it worth it, or not?

Thanks

:durr:

You will fit easily. Some mods to seats may be required but taller people than you have made themselves fit. I have a 6'4" mate who fits. Seat angles make a big difference.

John

As long as you're under 14 stone, then you should fit.

I'm 5'11", and ~13.5 stone, and I fit.........

Many Thanks both! I reckon about 13.5 stone too....!

Car has a 2.0Zetec (sorry Blatman!;) which is why I expected it to be a wide body - anyone envisage any issues with that engine in a standard body car?

It certainly looks good in photo and price is right so I am planning on "coming on down"...!!

Shame I'll miss another weekend of good weather though!!

Hope everyone else enjoys it!

:love:

None at all. The friend I mentioned who is 6'4" has a Zetec engined standard bodied car as well.

John

Why is nothing simple....?? :(

I've been informed by factory that chassis number given for car under consideration was built as a Navy x-flow, car I am looking at is a yellow zetec........?????

Now I can understand the engine swap, but the colour as well?

Problem is there is little or no history with car, hence my enquiry with factory.

But...under £6,500 for a 2.0zetec............???

Should I just say at that price, why worry, so long as it looks right!

???  ???  ???

(latest news from factory is that they got it wrong, it was always yellow, just originally a x-flow so that sounds better!;)

Body shell - colour changes and engine swaps are common - just ensure that the chassis is not damaged / twisted in any way  ;)