2L Duratec

Phoenix

Hi Guys!

Its been a year since I sold my first Westfield and I can't suppress the desire to have another one any longer  :D

I really liked the look of this one Clicky but I wasn't organised enough to contact Andy in time and seems its now sold  :( .

Is anyone out there looking into selling there car but holding or know of someone who may be selling??

After a car of similar age spec and price to this one.

Hope to get it before Christmas leaving me the remainder of the winter to get familiar even put my own mark on it before next season  :D

PM, email or call on 07828747990

Hi there,monkwhitley was "guaging interest" on his in the middle of October,but nobody received any replys to their emails.

Dont know if theres any other members who know how to contact him.

Good luck with finding a car

David

Have pm'd but as you say others not heard back  :t-up:

For those of you having a quick glance im after a car around 5 or less years old. Preferably a Duratec engine as what little mechanical experience I have is based around Zetec / Duratec engines.

Car is for road not track use so looking for a spec suitable to this. Circa 200bhp but a good set up gearbox, diff, breaks suspension etc is more important.

Looking to spend around 11K  :oops:

So roll up roll up and sell me your car!! :D  :p

• 2 weeks later...

Gents,

I have been thinking just this week of selling my 2006 Duratec. Tough decision to come to though, and I've not made up my mind as yet.

If you PM me your email address I can send you the basic spec info and some pics to see if it might be what your looking for.

First in, best dressed  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.