• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2010 regs allready

SteveD

manx classic regs for april 2010 just dropped through the door  1 sprint and two hills over 3 days  ???  what the devil talk about gettin in early

Me too

I guess they could be targetting previous competitors - knowing that we will need to start saving right now if we are to go over and compete.  Ferry, beer, hotel, beer, transport to Liverpool, beer, entry fees, beer, kebab kitty, beer, bags to be sick into on the ferry, beer, more kebabs, beer, home from Liverpool, beer, new set of wheels and tyres to replace the ones you lose in Liverpool........    

you get the picture :p

dont forget the beer wuv,remember last time  :laugh:

Sounds like a good 3 days competing and on the beer.  What are the actual dates?

Is there a website with more info?

it's to give enough time for folks to save the money for the rip off ferry prices charged by the one and only operator  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :angry:  :angry:

Sounds like a good 3 days competing and on the beer.  What are the actual dates?

Is there a website with more info?

april 12th 13th 14th from memory ,google manx classic

Just looked at their website and the dates are.....

Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th April 2010.

Here's the link to their website http://www.manxmotorracing.com/

Do many from the WSCC Speed Series enter?

We had it on the speed series calendar for a couple of years. I went one year in roadgoing class, but the next time I tried to enter, they wouldn't allow slicks on Bray Hill.

If I remember they haven't run for the last year or two due to some beaurocracy or other, but could be wrong.

Great event when I did it, rained alot tho.

Just looked at their website and the dates are.....

Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th April 2010.

Here's the link to their website http://www.manxmotorracing.com/

Do many from the WSCC Speed Series enter?

ah i was close ,its a good laugh but the locals (which there are plenty off) that do it ,dont like to be beaten  :laugh:

Whilst it would be good to add to the Speed Series Calendar, I have already got you one off mainland weekend for next year, so don't feel we can add another one.  :cool:  :cool:  and you'll love it cause it involves those Motorsport Nutters the Irish :D  :love:  :D

Maybe next year or just go anyway and have a good time :D:D:D

Whilst it would be good to add to the Speed Series Calendar, I have already got you one off mainland weekend for next year, so don't feel we can add another one.  :cool:  :cool:  and you'll love it cause it involves those Motorsport Nutters the Irish :D  :love:  :D

Maybe next year or just go anyway and have a good time :D:D:D

doh! thought you meant wanglesey  :laugh: