Countdown

moomin

Hi.

The countdown has begun.  T minus one week until I collect my Westfield.  Starting to get a little excited now, am looking forward to the build.

Really ought to get my build diary sorted.

Moom.

Moomin,

you better had get your diary sorted - we need something to read too ;)

If you struggle for web hosting space give me a shout - I just so happen to have access to a server with approx 80gigs of storage - it can't be guaranteed to be available 24/7 but its as good as.  Can get database and ASP support to if required.

we used Free Parking for our domain registration if you decide to get one.

Hi Ian,

Yeah I've still not got it sorted - mainly because my housemates company are hosting it and I need him to set it all up for me.

I used 123reg.co.uk for a domain, it was really cheap and seems pretty good.  That's all been setup and ready to go for a while now - just need some content!

I've got some pictures of the garage prep, and have been keeping a diary for the last two months, so just need to convert that all into something visible.  I'll try to bribe my housemate to get it done this evening.

Pot, Kettle, Black, but where's that update to xtr2.net you promised me last week... ;)

Dave

PS only 3 days to go!

hehehe

We've dome the update

* Curborough write-up is complete

* Auto Express links added to news page

* Build Diary now runs to the 12th of May.

We haven't done anything on the car this week as Craig has been away - and I have been a plain lazy :devil:

Our Fluke Motorsport Lightened disks arrived the end of last week - by got have they been machined - 1.1kg per corner lighter is a good start.

We'll be building again at the weekend - I think its time to plum in the STACK and the rest of the lume !!!

Ian.